CLAT 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates shall be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2017 in case of all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories candidates.
- Candidates shall be below Twenty Two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2017 in case of SC/ST/ OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category candidates.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
(i) Forty five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and
(ii) Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT
- 2017 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2017 exam.
(iii) Computerised draw of lots
Tags: CLAT, CLAT 2017, CLAT Eligibility, CLAT Eligibility 2017
Categorised in: CLAT ExamApril 5, 2017 11:23 am
Leave your thoughts