Best AFCAT Coaching in Delhi
AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test and is also referred to as the Indian Air Force Exam. AFCAT is a national level competitive exam conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF) to select officers for all its branches, except for the medical and dental branches. It is a for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying & Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches.
About Gravity Institute
The Best AFCAT coaching institute in Delhi
Making a career in the defense is a very challenging task but students interested in this field can cope up the course. When students complete their education then they decide about their future. Then they choose AFCAT course and cracking the exam of this is not an easy task. For this, you should opt for the best coaching institute where you can get the best study materials and deep knowledge. In this you can opt for Gravity coaching institute is the best AFCAT coaching in Delhi. The institute is one of the tops most in deeply providing the study with the advice of experienced professors. They are always ready to help students and boost their confidence level. They equipped with proper information and knowledge so that they can teach students everything in detail manner. In the institute, you will get the best syllabus through which you can get knowledge about the entire course. In our institute, you will get faculty member having experienced many years in the field.
The institute will turn your dream into reality by clearing all concepts of the candidates. We only provide the latest and update notes so that students can get all treading knowledge. In the institute, you will get regular classes and weekly test for increasing progress of the students.
Advantage of the top AFCAT coaching in Delhi
In the institute, you will get the best coaching of the course. We provide all the facilities and equipment according to the advanced world.
· In the institute faculty is increasing day by day so that every student can get their issues solved at the best level.
· We also provide special classes under the guidance of a retired army officer.
· Institute also provides real-life cases for practical training so that you can genuinely get knowledge.
· In the institute students can also take English speaking and personality development classes so that you can clear the interview.
Gravity is the best AFCAT coaching institute
Gravity Institute is one of the best institutes and is equipped with a dedicated faulty team who ready to help students in every kind of situations. We also provide additional program so that candidates could get information in the right manner with ease. In the institute, students are prepared for the exam so that they can crack it in a single attempt.
The institute will provide exclusive practice using the notes, books, and other resources. In this way, students get knowledge in-depth way and understand all concepts in the best way. We only create small group batches so that every student can get equal attention. In the institute, they will get an exclusive and outstanding study environment to make their concentration. Our main motive is to provide education at an affordable price.
Gravity is the best AFCAT coaching institute in Delhi and it also provides students with tricks and tips to candidates. In this way, students can solve questions quickly and learn how to manage time.
AFCAT Eligibility criteria
Before joining AFCAT coaching in delhi centre & start preparing for AFCAT written exam, aspirants are advised to match their candidature for AFCAT exam.
- For flying Branch: 20 to 24 years and candidate having a commercial pilot licensed issued by DGCA, they are given relaxation in age upto 26 years.
- For Technical Branch: 20 to 26 years
- For ground duty Branch: 20 to 26 years
For Flying Branch: it is required for candidates to have graduate degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks of 60% and have studied physics and mathematics at 10+2 level or else they have degree of B.E or B.Tech from a recognized university for minimum 60% aggregate marks in all papers altogether.
For technical Branch: It has two posts that candidates can apply for. One is Aeronautical engineer (electronics) and Aeronautical Engineer (mechanical). For those who are applying for former, they would be considered eligible only if they have a minimum four year degree from a recognized university or else they have cleared sections A & B of Associate Membership Examination. Eligible candidates can apply for the latter if they pursue a degree of minimum four years with a recognized university
For ground duty branch: Graduated degree of minimum three years degree course or a post graduate degree/equivalent diploma for administration and logistics. Whereas candidates who desire to get employed in accounts are must to have graduate degree in commerce or post graduate degree in commerce/CA/ICWA.
AFCAT Exam Pattern
The AFCAT exam pattern comprises of 100 questions and each question carries 3 marks. Besides, this exam has four sections as given below:
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
For all the candidates of the AFCAT, it is mandatory to appear in the written test. Also, the candidates who have applied for the technical posts need to appear in the Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT). See the table below:
No. of Questions
|EKT (For Technical Branch)|
The questions will be Objective type and the language of the questions will be English only for both AFCAT and EKT. There is a provision of negative marking in this exam. For every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted as penalty. No scribe is allowed in any case whatsoever.
This is very important to know the AFCAT syllabus before enrolling for AFCAT coaching.
History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
Verbal Ability in English
Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test?
Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Schedule Of Examination
AVAILABILITY OF FORMS
DATE OF EXAMINATION
AFCAT – I
AFCAT – II
AFCAT 2019 Selection Procedure
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)
- The AFCAT will be of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude
- Sample question papers and syllabus of AFCAT/EKT is available on IAF career website careerairforce.nic.in
- EKT would be for 45 minutes and conducted immediately after AFCAT. It is mandatory for the candidates opting for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT & EKT
- Candidates who are short-listed on the basis of AFCAT/EKT will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kanchrapara. Candidates who opt for flying branch can opt for Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi only. The testing would consist of three stages as given below:
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in
- Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself
- Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days.
India Air Force has released AFCAT 2019 admit card on August 5, 2019. Candidates who have applied for the test can download the admit card by entering their email id and password along with the security pin at the official website i.e. afcat.cdac.in. Admit cards can be downloaded till the exam day.
AFCAT 2019 exam will be held on 24th & 25th August 2019.
You can also download AFCAT and EKT model question paper along with answer key from here