18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for CLAT
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT):
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). The 18 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
If you inspire to get admission in any of the above national law universities, you need to crack the CLAT entrance exam first. We at Gravity Institute provide professional CLAT coaching in Delhi with highly professional faculties in place. Get in touch with us for a free demo session today.
Categorised in: CLAT ExamApril 5, 2017 11:00 am